Monday, April 16, 2012

Let's Get Creative!

So, obviously I'm not so great about updating this with what's been going on my life lately.  But you know what I am kind of good at?  Baking!  And the occasional crafty endeavor!  I think I'd do well taking a few minutes every week to let you know what I've managed to create.


So these first little cuties are some cupcakes I made... almost a year ago I guess.  I made them to take to work for my birthday, these adorable owl cupcakes.  Pretty easy to make, low effort for the amount of cuteness you get.  I started by making my favorite flavor of cupcake (chocolate with vanilla frosting). Then I split oreos (well, grocery store brand oreos) in half and stuck them to the frosting.  3 M&M's for the eyes and little owl beak, and done!  Adorable and delicious birthday treats!

No comments: